Mildew Stain Remover
Mildew Stain Remover quickly removes unsightly mildew stains from fiberglass, vinyl, plastic or painted surfaces. It begins working on contact. The special buffered formula will not harm vinyl upholstery or threads. It is a much safer alternative to using bleach, and can also be used around the home or in RVs wherever mildew stains are a problem.
- Removes mildew stains on contact without heavy scrubbing.
- Simple to use; spray on, scrub lightly and rinse off stains.
- Safe for use on fiberglass, painted surfaces, rubber, plastic and vinyl headliners, bolsters and upholstery.
- Special buffered formula will not harm vinyl upholstery or thread.
- Ideal for home or RV use, too.
- Does not weaken fabric or thread.
- Formulated specifically for use on marine upholstery; will not harm vinyl or stitching
Just spray or wipe Mildew Stain Remover on boat tops, vinyl cushions, vinyl chairs, vinyl canopies, tile, grout, shower stalls and curtains, mats, awnings, etc. Do not rinse until mildew stain disappears. Stubborn stains may require a second application and light scrubbing. Rinse well after use. Not recommended for use on fabric; test for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area before proceeding with overall cleaning.