Star-Cool Premium Synthetic PG Engine Coolant
Starbrite® worked with the world’s leading formulators of coolant additives to develop a product that significantly outperforms traditional coolants and helps engines develop maximum horsepower. Star Cool® combines an essentially non-toxic propylene glycol base with unique poly organic additives (POAT) to create the most technologically advanced engine coolant.
Star Cool® is the best choice for all high-performance engines. With a service life of up to 2+ years, 250,000 miles or 4,000 hours in gasoline engines (750,000 miles, 7+ years or 12,500 hours in diesel engines) it goes significantly beyond all OEM specifications. Star Cool® passivates metal surfaces to create a barrier to corrosion and will seal pinhole leaks or small cracks. Pre-mixed with de-ionized water, it is ready to use and safe for all water-cooled gas or diesel-powered engines. Star Cool® is ideal for year-round use; protecting against boilover to 265°F and freezing to -26°F (with 15 psi cap).
- Revolutionary PCT additive package maintains engine temperature to develop maximum horsepower
- Reduces operating temperatures faster than other coolants
- Meets or exceeds all OEM and appropriate ASTM specs
- Formulated to seal pinhole leaks or fissures
- Non-toxic propylene glycol formula will not clog radiators
- Ideal for year-round use; Protects against boilover to 265°F and freezing down to -26°F
- Compatible with all other coolants; can be used to top off or as a flush & fill
- Packaging is legal in all 50 states
- Available in Gallon and 64 oz
Do not remove radiator cap if hot. Refer to Manufacturer’s Engine Service Manual for flushing and filling INSTRUCTIONS 1. If none are available:
- Check cooling system for leaks, loose connections or worn parts.
- Remove radiator cap, open radiator and engine block drains, then flush system completely with clean water.
- Close radiator and engine block drains when all water is drained out of system.
- Fill system with Starbrite® Star Cool® Synthetic Engine Coolant.
DO NOT ADD WATER. Make sure that the level is slightly lower than the filler neck.
- Run the engine for 5-10 minutes to reach normal temperature; the thermostat should now open, releasing any trapped air. If necessary, add more solution to fill radiator.
- Finally, replace radiator cap and check for any leaks.